Australia has come a long way with its commitment to safety. We have seen significant improvements through improved systems, processes and line management accountability. This has resulted in a reduced injury frequency and fatality rate over the past 25 years. However, the rate of improvement is starting to plateau and many organisations continue to see safety as a risk management and compliance exercise.
Within this session, David Hansen and Heath Colebatch will present the argument that an organisation will never be high performing unless it’s leaders show a strong and genuine commitment to safety and wellbeing, and will talk through their thoughts around the future of Wellbeing & Safety and how it can be integrated within a high performing environment.
David and Heath’s presentation will include:
- A link between staff security needs and wellbeing;
- Self-orientation of leaders and the impact it has on trust within a team;
- How trust and security allows teams to be high performing;
- What leaders can focus on in terms of their own leadership style and self-orientation; and
- How organisations can drive high performance through the use of their systems, processes and structures.
If you are a leader within your organisation who would like to learn a few tips on how to incorporate Safety & Wellbeing into your working environment, then this breakfast is for you!
If you would like to discuss any of the services that BRS provide, please contact us and one of our team members will be in touch!Contact Us